Why Hire a Fit Out & Refurbishment Company?
Fitting out or refurbishing your office can be a huge process, and potentially a quite daunting task to take on alone. This is where an office fit out company comes in. They act as your partner, supporting you on the journey to creating your ideal workspace.
Without the right planning and guidance, it’s easy for your best-laid plans to go astray and leave you in a potentially worse position than you were before.
We’re going to be looking at just a few of the reasons that you might want to consider professional office remodelling services, as well as how to choose the right office fit out company.
Benefits of Hiring an Office Fit Out and Refurbishment Company
If you’re considering some workplace improvements, and weighing up whether you need professional refurbishment services, there are a few main factors to keep in mind when making your decision.
A professional office fit out and refurbishment company can offer –
Expertise and experience
Customised design solutions
Office fit outs or refurbishments can be huge tasks, and a lot rests on your ability to get it right, so taking on some professional help is arguably the smartest thing to do. A healthily designed office space, furnished with the right tech and laid out correctly, can really boost project efficiency and pay for itself in productivity gains.
1. Expertise and Experience
We’re willing to bet, for most people, they’ve possibly been a part of one, maybe two office fit outs or refurbishments in their working lives. However, for office fit out and refurbishment agencies like Vanguard, the process is our bread and butter, and practice makes perfect.
Working with a trusted fit out and refurbishment partner means you can tap into those years of experience and can get a crash course in what works and what doesn’t, as well as the most efficient way to get your project completed with minimal disruption to your working day.
2. Customised Design Solutions
Every office space is different, and every company is different. What suits one won’t always suit another, so having a space that’s built around your needs is important, including layout, furniture, tech integration, employee amenities, HVAC and fire systems, and much more.
With a suite of design services, and years of experience, an office fit out and refurbishment agency can help you create customised office solutions to suit your needs.
3. Project Management
If you launch into an office fit out or refurbishment unprepared or without effective project management in place, it’s easy to get off track and bogged down, with costs spiralling along the way.
An office fit out company can project manage your office transformation, ensuring that the whole process stays on track and you get the results you deserve. You’ll spend more efficiently, with less wasted time, and expediate the process meaning less disruption to your normal working.
4. Cost-Effective Solutions
Thanks to years of experience carrying out office fit outs and refurbishments, agencies like Vanguard know how to help you get the best value for money. Not only can we help you find the best furniture and equipment at the best prices, we can also help you minimise waste expenditure, and bring your operational downtime to an absolute minimum.
A successful workspace renovation will also pay dividends in terms of boosts to productivity and staff wellbeing, which can be directly linked to fewer sick days being taken and an increase in employee retention.
Additionally, through intelligent tech integration, we can future-proof your working environment, meaning you can keep pace with workplace advancements with ease for years to come.
5. Time Efficiency
‘Time is money’ has never been more accurate than when it comes to anything that could disrupt your company’s work and impact your income. That’s why a good office fit out and refurbishment partner will work with you to minimise any downtime, and, if possible, avoid it altogether.
Bringing your new workspace together as quickly and efficiently as possible is key to helping you reap the benefits sooner.
How to Choose the Right Office Fit Out Company
Selecting the right office fit out and refurbishment company is an important step, but with so many choices, how do you know what to look for?
- Experience – What projects has the company completed before? Look at whether they have experience in your specific sector, as well as how many years they’ve been operational and the quality of their previous work.
- What their customers say – See if you can find comments or reviews from previous customers. Were they happy with the work they received?
- Customisation – Will your potential company allow you to flex the design of your new office to suit your needs?
- Environmental credentials – If you’re undertaking your fit out or refurbishment with the environment in mind, as is the case for a growing number of companies, check that your potential fit out partner is able to meet these needs.
- Free quotes and site visits – Not all companies will offer free site visits, discussions, and quotations. Check that your potential fit out and refurbishment company will offer these, to save you facing unexpected bills.
- Category of office fit out – What extent of work do you need and does your potential provider carry out work to that level? Office fit outs are divided into three categories, starting with just the structural elements of an office space (shell and core fit out), followed by fit outs that also address functional items such as raised floors, HVAC, lighting, doors, toilets etc. (Category A), and finally complete fit outs that cover everything from structural elements down to the fine details to deliver a total start to finish process (Category B).
An office fit out and refurbishment company is well worth considering if you’re planning a workspace renovation, they can help you get the most out of your office space and your budget, while minimising operational downtimes and providing a completely customised service.
At Vanguard, we stand on more than 20 years of experience in the office fit out and renovation sector, and have helped numerous clients improve their productivity, employee retention and brand identity with high-quality fit out services.
Get in touch with us today for a free site visit, quote, and initial discussion to kick start your office fit out or refurbishment.