Transform Your Workplace with Our Expert Commercial Fit Out Services
Is your commercial space looking tired and needing a face-lift? Or are you starting out and want a smart look to complement your branding and reputation? Whatever the reason – a commercial fit out will customise and transform your commercial space to create a functional and pleasing aesthetic.
Our Commercial Fit Out Services
Commercial fit out services refer to the range of professional services provided by fit out companies that specialise in the design, construction and project management of commercial fit outs. Services include a variety of processes to create an aesthetically pleasing, customised space for a business to function in. Every commercial fit out service will begin with the planning and design phase to understand the business’s needs and objectives as well as its brand design and the way it wants to present itself to clients. The design phase will also include planning the layout and interior finishes – such as walls, flooring, ceilings, lighting and fixtures – it will incorporate materials, colours, textures and finishes to ensure a visually appealing environment.
Commercial fit out services will also mean the construction of partitions and division of the layout, installation of electrical and data services, plumbing and HVAC systems and ensuring compliance with all regulations, building codes, permits and fire safety. A commercial fit out company will provide a project management service to oversee the process from the initial discussions and designs through to implementation and final commissioning – liaising with contractors, suppliers and stakeholders – to guarantee completion of the fit out on time and within budget, to the satisfaction of the company.
What is a Commercial Fit Out?
A commercial fit out will involve the design, construction and installation of various elements within the space to create an appropriate and suitable environment for conducting your business activities. The fit out process will modify the space to meet the unique needs of the business. This might include adding partitioning to create separate rooms or areas, installing electrical and data wiring, plumbing and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems and will also mean adding fixtures and fittings which will entail lighting, flooring, ceilings and walls. The main aim of a commercial fit out will be to optimise the space and ensure that the finished result is a productive work environment that optimises the available space to the maximum efficiency.
A commercial refurbishment may be undertaken if a company moves to a new location, leases a new space or just wishes to upgrade a current location to better suit its needs. It creates the opportunity to design a space that aligns with the business’s brand image and objectives. The overall scope and scale of a commercial fit out will vary depending on the size of the space, the complexity of the design and any specific requirements of the company. Vanguard is an experienced commercial fit out company with years of helping businesses create their perfect space with a customised office refurbishment.
What are the Benefits of Commercial Fit Outs?
A commercial fit out is able to offer a range of huge benefits to businesses. These include:
- Customisation – businesses can customise their workspace to meet their requirements and to suit their brand image and reputation. By customising their workspace they can improve the efficiency of business operations and maximise the available space more effectively.
- Effective space utilisation – Any fit out process is an opportunity to go back to the drawing board and rework the space to incorporate the areas that are needed and use the space more effectively. Adding work areas, meeting rooms, break rooms and storage space can enhance workflow and thereby improve productivity.
- Employee satisfaction and retention – a commercial fit out will improve the wellbeing of staff by creating areas for rest at break times, ergonomic furniture and adequate lighting and ventilation to create a more pleasant and engaging atmosphere to work in. Having a smart space to work in creates higher employee morale and satisfaction which boosts productivity and leads to greater levels of staff retention.
- Efficiency – a commercial fit out can be designed to optimise workflow and enhance operational efficiency. The strategic positioning of workstations, meeting rooms and collaborative spaces will promote better communication and collaboration amongst staff which all leads to greater teamwork and productivity.
- Cost saving – Although the initial fit out process will involve an upfront outlay; long-term savings can follow. Efficient use of space, more energy-efficient lighting and HVAC systems and the integration of sustainable design principles or energy sources will all begin to pay back on the initial investment. The implementation of a well-designed fit out will also minimise the need for future remodelling – as it can plan for expansion and save downtime or expenses down the line.
- Reputation – every business is aware that its reputation and perception for clients are important to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business. A visually appealing and well-designed commercial space can create the positive impression on clients, customers and visitors that the business wants to portray. A well-designed commercial fit out will help to build trust, showcase professionalism as well as help your business stand head and shoulders above the competition.