Office Fit Out Services: Transforming Workspaces for Success
A commercial office fit out is the way to transform your workspace and position your business for growth and development. An office fit out delivered by experienced fit out contractors will build job satisfaction for your workforce, as well as boost productivity positioning your company for immediate and future success.
Expert Office Fit Out Contractors
Call Us Today: 01905 759 700
Expert Office fit out company
Vanguard Contracts is a design and build, interior fit out contractor with years of experience in the retail, commercial and industrial sectors with an extensive, and still expanding, diverse and thoroughly unique portfolio of satisfied clients. Our office fit out services include the design and planning stages as well as the building and installation of the vision you have for your new office space. We offer a free site visit, initial discussion and no-obligation quote which we endeavour to make as competitive as possible to embody the dream office fit out that you’re looking for – on time and within budget.
One of the Best Office Fit Out Contractors
Call Us today: 01905 759 700
DESIGN, SCOPE, BUDGETS AND SCHEDULE
ACCOUNTING, SITE MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY CONTROL
COORDINATION OF ARCHITECTS AND DESIGNERS TO ENGINEERS
SELECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF SUB-CONTRACTORS
MONITORED SAFETY PLANNING AND CONTROL
APPROVALS INSPECTIONS, COMMISSIONING & BUILD INFORMATION
Our office fit out process – step-by-step
Our initial desire is to fully understand the objectives you have for your office fit out. We aim to create a design that incorporates all the features that you’re looking to implement, whether you want break-out spaces for collaborative discussions, board rooms for more formal meetings, staff restrooms or an open plan office to ensure teamwork and accountability. Our step-by-step process is as follows:
- Site visit – At Vanguard Contracts we boast a team of talented designers who will visit your building to meet your crew and delve into exactly what will work best for your vision in terms of workflow, partitioning, lighting and even the aspirations for décor and furnishings.
- Design – Our office fit out designers will then develop initial sketches and make sure that these meet your expectations and budgetary constraints.
- Delivery and construction – The beginning of the supply and installation phase begins as the materials are delivered to the site, and work begins with our office fit out construction team.
- Hand over – When the installation is completed to the high standards that we expect to deliver, we hand over the completed work to you to ensure that the finished work is exactly the way that you envisioned it – now your team can move into their new office fit out and begin benefitting from the changes.
What are the different categories of an office fit out?
There are three basic categories of an office fit out, which are shell and core, Category A and Category B. Each category has different levels of finish and functionality.
- Shell and core fit out addresses only the construction and infrastructure of a building or space. A shell and core fit out will address the essential structural elements such as the walls, floors, ceilings, basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing services and the façade of the building. The interior will be left unfinished and without any specific design or layout, leaving a blank canvas for the occupiers to customise for their specific requirements.
- A Category A fit out (Cat A) will go beyond the shell and core fit out to provide a certain level of finish and functionality and may include raised floors, suspended ceilings, HVAC and fire detection systems, entrance doors, toilets and other basic building services.
- A Category B fit out (Cat B) will mean a complete customisation and final interior fit out based on the occupier’s specific requirements and design preferences. It may well involve the installation of partition walls, internal finishes such as flooring, wall finishes and paint, tailored electrical and data systems, lighting fixtures and furniture – anything that is needed to create a fully functional and personalised workspace. This fit out will aim to focus on creating a space that aligns with the occupier’s brand identity, workflow and operational needs.
What exactly is an office fit out?
An office fit out is most likely to be a Cat B installation, where the finished product has all the details needed for the office staff to walk in and begin using their new office spaces, including furniture and electrical and data systems for computers and internet access. An office fit out is likely to remove old, outdated or worn-out office furniture and fittings and replace them with new, fresh fittings and the process may also involve remodelling the internal spaces.
Why choose an office fit out?
Choosing an office fit out will allow you to tailor the workspace to your specific needs and create an environment that supports your organisational goals and values, enhances the functionality, productivity and overall appeal of the workplace as well as a host of other benefits to your business. If your building is looking tired or you’ve moved into a space that doesn’t function as you need it to, then an office fit out is the answer.
What are the benefits of an office fit out?
There are a vast array of benefits of an office fit out which include:
- Space optimisation – by going back to the drawing board, you have the opportunity to reconfigure the available space for the specific areas that your business needs. Starting from a blank page means you can maximise the area, improve workflow efficiency and create designated areas for different functions or teams.
- Brand identity and image – an office fit out creates an opportunity to reflect and reinforce your brand identity through colours, materials, furniture and design aesthetic – creating a professional and cohesive image.
- Employee productivity and wellbeing – designing your office fit out carefully can significantly impact employee productivity, morale and wellbeing, especially when factors such as lighting, acoustics, ergonomics and collaborative spaces are considered.
- Collaboration and community – an office fit out that incorporates collaborative spaces, meeting rooms and breakout areas as well as open plan workstations means that you can facilitate communication, idea sharing, teamwork and a greater sense of community and collaboration.
- Flexibility and adaptability – starting with a blank canvas can allow for the design to incorporate flexibility for future growth and expansion, such as modular furniture and partition walls which can be moved and reinstalled when necessary.
- Wow factor – an aesthetically pleasing office fit out / Office Refurbishment can leave a positive impression on clients, business partners and visitors – creating a sense of professionalism, attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
Collaborative design process
We look at our client relationships as partnerships. Collaboration is key in the office fit out process and Vanguard involves you during every step. Your designs and aspirations on what you want out of your fit out truly matter to us, which is why we provide detailed consultations during the design stage, ensuring everything is to your approval. We don’t cut corners in realising your vision, and with the help of our team at Vanguard, we can make it a certainty. We’re here to offer you expert guidance throughout the whole fit out process, answer any questions and resolve any queries you may have.
Technology is ever-evolving in the workplace. Many offices rely on fast, well-thought-out and comprehensive IT systems and more to maximise business productivity. Our expertise allows for your office to be integrated with the latest and most efficient technology solutions. We can install:
Audio Visual Systems
Customisation and personalisation
Choose from three different types of office fit outs:
Shell and Core
Category A fit out
Category B fit out, as discussed above
Each type deals with different parts of your building and office, with different applications being installed. The choice is entirely down to you, and we can of course offer our advice on which fit out will be best for you. No matter which type of fit out you choose, the designs are tailored to match your specific branding, culture and functional requirements. Our office fit out services are completely customised and personalised for your unique business.Cat A and Cat B Fit Outs